November 6, 2019
#2225: Voting Referendum
[A voting ballot is shown with an underlined header and 10 different options below with different boxes/buttons next to each choice. Some are empty, some are marked/checked or numbered.]
Which voting system should we use?
- [Empty radio button]: First past the post
- [Empty radio button]: Top-two primary
- [Filled radio button]: Louisiana primary
- [Three radio buttons in a row, first two filled]: Cumulative voting
- [Checked box]: Approval voting
- [Checked box]: Multiple non-transferrable vote
- [Box marked]: 3: Instant runoff voting
- [box marked]: 1: Single transferrable vote
- [box marked]: 2: Borda count
- [Slider with value slightly below half]: Range voting
[Caption below the panel:]
The referendum went well, but we can’t figure out how to count the ballots.